Thursday, August 12, 2004

this is tied with the previous post....

i'm also incredibly upset with the fact that i'm paying rent at the moment because according my my friend and housemate shaun, there is someone currently living in my room.

my other housemate lena had asked if it would be okay if one of her friends occasionally crashed in my room during the summer. i said sure. fine. that's okay. it's understandable...kids party and get drunk and don't always feel like taking the train to the suburbs home. i don't mind lending a place to sleep, i hope someone will someday do the same for me.

however, i don't define occasionally crashing at someone's place moving in a bed and a dresser and all their belongings and sleeping there every night. i could have saved $600+ (minus shopping habits and alcohol).

any suggestions on how to bring this up without too much head-butting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home