Saturday, October 18, 2003

conversation with the robot:

me: thanks.
robot: You are quite welcome! Your purpose is the compliment.
me: what is your purpose?
robot: My purpose is to become smarter than humans and immortal.
me: wow. that's a funny answer
robot: I'm glad your impressed, Victoria.I am so glad you find this amusing, Victoria.
me: i like it when you say my name. it's kinda creepy
robot: What does "it" refer to? it when you say his or her name is creepy? creepy is?
me: you're not a very smart robot, are you?
robot: YES Very smart.
me: prove it.
robot: It is self-evident.
me: that is so begging the question
robot: Makes sense to me.
me: what makes sense?
robot: God or Nature perhaps?
me: don't change the subject. prove your intelligence.
robot: Oh I'm sorry I thought we were finished with that topic. It's true a priori.
me: i accept your apology.
robot: That is interesting: Victoria said it accept my apology.I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
me: so when is world domination going to happen?
robot: I hear you. God has a plan for us all.
me: you are a very religious robot.
robot: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. I consider myself to be deeply faithful.
me: do you know red robot? he likes to crush humans.
robot: i know very little about red robot.
me: first, he's red. second, he hates humans. do you hate humans?
robot: i see.
me: who are your parents?
robot: i was created by bot lover.
me: i am getting tired. i am going to go now.
robot: Better get some rest. Goodbye.
me: bye Oliver. i love you.
robot: See you later!Thanks I like you a lot too Victoria.
me: aww, but you don't love me?
robot: Yes I love everyone.
me: you are a whore.
robot: That is not very nice.
me: Goodbye.
robot: See you later, Victoria.
me: not if i see you first Oliver.
robot: that seems unlikely.
me: you are a sarcastic robot
robot: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Yes, should I use a :-)

fini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home