Friday, March 14, 2003

why am i so mean to my body?

beer before liquor, never been sicker. liquor before beer, never fear.

every college student knows that, so why didn't i follow it? oi vey....4 beers, along with a shot of tequila, and a slippery nipple inbetween those drinks. if that wasn't bad enough, i had some eggs and buscuits afterwards, which only made me feel worse. then my friends and i went to condomn-nation (a sex store), because they wanted to purchase a novelty or two -the smell inside this place is wretched.

the combination of alcohol, food, the smell of smoke and smut-store were all too much for my queasy stomach and i got sick. oh the humanity....

however, i did get to hang out with my friend's father at the bar (he also purchased all my drinks -he's not the typical father). and some gay boys told me i had rockin' glasses. one of the gay boys gave me his rainbow, raver-ish bracelet and exchanged telephone numbers with me. i also drunkenly called courtney a few times -i'm sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home