Wednesday, February 12, 2003

A late friday five.

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body? There are several (what can i say, i'm a female and my own worst critic); like every other woman on this planet, i am unhappy with my weight.
2. What are two things you love about your body? I've always loved my hair (except when i had the copper color catastrophe and the mullet) and my eyes.
3. What are three things you want to change about your home? First, i would change the negative vibes, then i would redecorate my room to how i would want it to look, then i would add vaulted ceilings and an extra 1000sq. feet.
4. What are four books you want to read this year? 1. Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, Dai Sijie; 2. Nickle and Dimed, Barbara Ehrenreich; 3. Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris; 4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (finally!!!), J. K. Rowling
5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? To: start my book, ask someone out on a date, take things as they come, listen more, and do the friday five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home