Sunday, February 16, 2003

as usual, i'm late for the friday five:
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog. my reasons for blogging are many. i wanted a simple way to jot down thoughts/opinions and allow other people to take a peek inside my brain. it's a simple way for me to update distant friends on what is going on in my drab life. writing a public weblog, knowing that the masses are/may be reading, forces me to articulate myself creatively. and i just wanted to jump on the tech-savvy bandwagon of blogs.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not? there are a few friends on campus who know about my weblog, but i don't always interact with them...which is why i have the weblog -so that people can indirectly interact with me via cyberspace.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog? it has a cutesy blue motif?
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year? i would like it to become much more insightful. deep. thoughtful. i would like it to reveal more about myself without directly doing so.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.1. A.Turley, 2. K.Murray, 3. B.Rose, 4. loriloo, 5. D.Kim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home